#. 421 * Feelings ?
Sunday, September 01, 2013 | 11:44 PM | 0 comments
Love has never really been an easy thing. Especially being in love,
w the same person. For 4 years.
Tons of things can happen. & will happen.
Ups & downs is definite.
But as times passes.
Things would start changing.
Be it good or the bad.. :)
Compromises is a need.
But how much can 1 take exactly ?
-
Apologized ? Promised ? Make up ?
Where are them exactly ?
It's just plainly words.
Words without a real meaning.
Lol ....
Hurt , Teared , Dazed , Cried .
Nothing actually changed.
None ..
But seriously, this damn heart.
Just doesn't know when to quit & give up.
Wondered , puzzled , thoughts ...
Nothing found .
-
In the very end ...
It's still the same .
I love you & I misses you ....
Still wants to be back in your arms.
Feel your body heat & touches.
Be near to you, next to you ...
Even if it means to be ended ..
W a total broken heart,
as in near unfunctional, soon.
Makes me wonder too ..
Why am I being this way ?
Like such a "slut" in a way ?
Lol ....
Love is just the strange-est , weirdest thing. Ever.
P/s : I'm still hurt. Really really hurt..
But so what ? Right ?.... =)







