Welcome to my lil space. It's my says, my call ; Leave if you don't like it. (: +Follow | Dashboard
[ My world ; My Rants&Craps . ♥ ]




#. 41o * the irony.
Friday, June 22, 2012 | 3:35 AM | 0 comments
First off, I'm gonna state clearly ..
This post is just some of my inner thoughts & feelings.
It may seems random. But yea.. It is..?
Lol. So.. Just pardon my whinny post.

& here goes ......


It's not that I don't wanna say.
Not that I don't wanna tell.

But seriously, what differences would it make ?
Even if I said, explained, described ?

There are tons of things that u do not know of.

My worries, my concern, my thoughts,
My fear, my feelings & my mind + heart ..

U can't simply possibly understand every single thing.
Cause I just know..

Even if I were to tell u ..
U would prolly think that ;
I'm being wildful again ..,
stubbon again ...,
Unreasonable again ..,
Trying to make ur life miserable again ?

Lol. This is just the reality.


Had u forgotten ?
Tht I once tried till my very best.
I didn't gave up... But slowly,
I got tired of giving in my best.
Trying so hard, but to no vail.

My heart aches. My tears rolled.
My feelings, crushed.

But did u know ? Lol.


U said I didn't understand what u're going thro' ..
But how much did u knew from my part ?

U're in there. I'm out here.
What happened to me here, how much did I really told u & let u knew ?
Just so not to make u worry & tired u out even more.

U do not understand my pain.
Thro I ain't experiencing what u are going thro' now.
But at least, I bother to understand & gave in.
In ways that u do not know of...

Maybe it was all nothing to u.
Prolly u could not feel it.

Blame me all u want, flame me.
But seriously, how much do u actually knew & understood ?
U can & will only assume . Lol ....


The me, with my pains & sufferings & hurts ..
(: ...


Anyway, I doubt u would read ..
Or rather, even really knew .
Or, to really understand & feel.



P/s ; Its been over a day plus.
If this is really what u desire,
I'll respect ur choices & decision.

& This time round, I'm really not gonna do anything anymore.
I'm & I'll just gonna wait & see ...

Older Post | Newer Post