Welcome to my lil space. It's my says, my call ; Leave if you don't like it. (: +Follow | Dashboard
[ My world ; My Rants&Craps . ♥ ]




#. 416 * fool.
Saturday, June 30, 2012 | 6:38 AM | 0 comments
It's a friggin 6.31 am nao ..
& I've yet to sleep. Lol..
Got too much stuffs on my mind.
Thus causing me to have a bad headache now .. Tsk !

To be frank,
I didn't really know how to ...
Describe ? My feelings lately. Lol ..


It's POP day today.
I was so so so fucking looking forward.
To this very day to arrive ...
Or I should rephrase it, used to ..?

I was actually still anticipating to be invited..
To attend this very day .. Lol.
Even till now, it didn't change.

I can only suppose that the promise ..
Or rather, agreement instead ?
Was being forgotten ..? Or maybe,
It doesn't matter anymore ... Lol ...


I guess, till now ...
I'm still just nothing, but a fool ...

What was I to really expect afterall ?
;) .......

Older Post | Newer Post