Welcome to my lil space. It's my says, my call ; Leave if you don't like it. (: +Follow | Dashboard
[ My world ; My Rants&Craps . ♥ ]




#. 414 * dumb, idk ? Perhaps ?
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 | 6:29 AM | 0 comments
Sometimes I wonder how stupid & dumb more I can get ?
But seriously, I'm still amazed by myself from time to time. Lol ...


Fucking insomnia(s) ..
Endless of teary nights .
Living in denial ..?
For the past 1 whole week .

& I came to know,
It was just all my stupidity.
All for nothing, actually ... Lmao.


Thanks for being so hard hearted.
Thanks for knocking reality into me.
Thanks for telling me that..
I meant absolutely nothing to you.
Also, thanks for letting me know ..
That actually the 4 years meant nothing much to you, too ... (:

& I should now officially declare ..
I surrender, wave white flags.
I give up, totally ...


You would prolly be happy ..
At least u got rid of a annoyances ? Lmao.. Just stay happy that way.


To the 4 years that I spent on u,
I do not regret it ..
& thanks .. For crossing path in my life.

I will still cherish & treasure the
happy moments that I once had with u.

(: .... Thanks much .
Jtjx . Thanks, & I do sincerely meant it.
For once, being a important part of my life ...

& I sincerely apologize for ..
all the unhappiness that I had caused.

Take care .. ;) .....


P/s : I do hope this can be the last night ..
Of all this useless tears ..
& yea, ik..
I'm good at nth, just crys & crys.. Lol.
If I could control, it would have been ..
So so much easier alr ... Lol ......

Older Post | Newer Post