#4o6. * guilt struck ..
Sunday, January 15, 2012 | 6:35 AM | 0 comments
Somehow. I needed somewhere to vent & tell how I'm feeling..Thus, I ended up on my blog again.
Lol. I always blog, only when there's something...
Something that I couldn't get off. :/ ..
Anyway , back to what my purpose was...
Was bout to head to bed earlier ago.
When I saw my dad getting up alr..
I know its common for people to be awake at this hour.
So to get ready for work.
Well, literally, so was my dad. (:
But the thing is, he only managed to get to slp at ard 1+ am or later ?
Due to his work & stuffs. Lol
& nao he's awake at 5+ am.
Which would only means he only got 4 hrs of sleep.
It felt kinda heart wrenching for me.
I knew he hadnt had enough n much sleep.
Yet, there was nothing I could really do or help him with.
All I could do for him was to make him a cup of tea & bread.
& that was all...
I really felt how useless a daughter I was.
& it really tore me up inside...
I know I shouldn't feel this way.
But watching my dad, whose getting older.
Day by day, slogging himself at work.
& not having enough & deserved rest he should.
I couldn't help but tear up, secretly. Lol.
Wanted to tell him some stuffs face to face.
But it'll prolly end up being weird somehow.
So I just wanna mention it out here.
Thro he wouldnt get to see nor read it.
" Daddy, 辛苦你了。
谢谢你一直没日没夜的工作,
就只是为了我们一家人。
对不起、我没什么能做和帮你的。。
但是、daddy iloveyou ! (:
More then anyone else, same like mummy !~~ "
He's the greatest n best dad 1 can ever wish for & have .
Best in the whole wide world.
Just like how my mum is too ! (:
I'm blessed to have such awesome parents.
<3







