#4o5. * its been well ..?
Friday, December 30, 2011 | 8:51 AM | 0 comments
Hi, its been awhile. LOL. - Totally Random -
Anyway, I would like to update some stuffs.
Full of random stuffs thro ? Haha !!
So yepppp. Here goes ? ~~
Firstly, I would like to say...
Happy birthday to my dearest dad !
Belated wish thro' .. Haha!
(His bday was 28th dec) ~
He is totally the best,
awesome dad that 1 can have. (:
DADDY, I LOVE YOU !
(nah, he's not gonna know bout this!)
Secondly. I had gotta say & admit it.
I had 1 of the best Xmas in my life.
As of current thro. Haha !!!
Well, not gonna elaborate much ..
Lastly..?
Things had been going well & smooth.
Somehow? Lol...
But idk why, it scares & freaks me thro.
Irony much I suppose eh ? :/
Meh. Well ...
Lately, I've been thinking quite alot.
Doing some planning & more plans..
On my new year resolution ! LOL.
Quite unlikely of the usual me huh ?!
Hahahahahaha !!!
I don't really know what's gotta into me.
But yep !! Roflmao. :x
Perhaps it's just cause ....
I'm getting oldddddd. Hah ?...







