Welcome to my lil space. It's my says, my call ; Leave if you don't like it. (: +Follow | Dashboard
[ My world ; My Rants&Craps . ♥ ]




#4o4. * just a smile. (;
Friday, December 16, 2011 | 4:39 AM | 0 comments
Just awhile ago,
Had the sudden feeling of ...
Wanting to head to the beach. Lol.
I miss that feeling by the sea..
Haha.


Anyway, met up with bro again today.
Caught the movie ;
Mission impossible 4.
Was great. Thro I wasn't really a fan of it.

Shopped ard town for abit.
& dine at din tai fong, as mr j hadnt try it before.
Had my xiaolongbao crave satisfied.
& I really gotta say, I still crave for more.
&& just thinking bout it makes me hungry. Hah~

Oh, not to forget.
The trains were being an ass today.
Thro', I know it's not their fault, really.
There's just times when things break down.
So yep. Lol. :// ...

- [*Being Kinda random nao..*] -


&Some short notes that I wanna mention bout thro'.

- Thanks dear bro for crapping with me again.
Trying to make me laugh & stuffs.
Thro', seriously, I doubt he would know this. But well ~

- Thanks domeh Oppa,
for the Xmas tree thingy that I've gotten. Haha.
Looking at it warms me up inside somehow. Lol.
& I seriously meant it. (: ~

Sincere thanks & with love. Hah ..


P/s : 看到你过的还蛮开心、快乐的,
这样就够了,好了。。
Tismysh, bigiadrmam ..

;) .....

Older Post | Newer Post