Welcome to my lil space. It's my says, my call ; Leave if you don't like it. (: +Follow | Dashboard
[ My world ; My Rants&Craps . ♥ ]




#4o3. * blessing ?
Thursday, December 15, 2011 | 4:23 AM | 0 comments
最近脑里一直处在放空的状态。
感觉好奇怪、好微妙。。?
不知道该如何解释。

或许,这是件好事吧?
哈哈。。


Went for some shopping today.
Met up with my dear bro. (:
As usual, he's full of kuku craps.
But I know he's just trying to make me laugh. Hah..

Walked & shopped ard town.
Wanted to catch a movie.
But couldnt find a good timing.
Thus gave up. But making it up later !
Been awhile since I last watched one.

& insomnia taking over, again. Lol.
I really needa try to get some good rest.

Well...
Gonna go try & get some sleep now.
Still gotta head out later in the noon.
Nights I suppose ?

(: ...


Older Post | Newer Post