#396. *1 year fast-forward.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 3:44 AM | 0 comments
Wow. It's been one year plus since I last blogged. Haha! Interesting much. On how time flies.
Anyway, I guess I'm prolly gonna start blogging again soon ?
Thanks to the new app for blogger. :D !
Well. Firstly. I wanna say hi ! To this dead blog. Hahah !!
It's been a year yo ! Heyas !~~
Zillion of stuffs happened.
I've changed in some ways.
N stayed the same still, for some.
LOL ~
& It's like 3.50am now, while I'm typing this.
For some reason. I just cant get to sleep. Lol.
Pretty irony on how I always blog only when I can't sleep. Lol.
This is prolly one of the things I can't change no matter what I guess ? Hah!
Just recently.
I've decided to do some major changes in life.
Quite major to me I guess..?
Just feels...
Perhaps it's time me to step up to do something.
Hah ! :\\ ..
Anyway. Just a minor thing that really got struck in my head thro'. Lol.
Its been around for quite some times.
But let's see how long it will stay thro.
Having a complicated sort of ....
Emotion ? Feeling ? Thinking ?
Ok it's may be just plain stupid. Lol.
At least I feel better now after whining !
After all. I doubt anyone still reads this old blog anymore. HAHA !!!
Alright. Enough of my random posting.
Ima try head to bed now.
While listening to some random radio station. (: ! ~
Ciaos ; Nights world. :D
I'll blog again soon.
Hopefully. :3







